Want to buy a prefabricated house? Consider the following:
- First of all you have to make sure that the company that produces the prefabricated houses and villas has got a well-established and stable business. You need to check their production area, the machinery they use and be aware of the experienced architects and engineers working with them.
- Before placing an order try to examine the different models and completed projects that the company has in its records. If necessary try to visit one of the company’s showrooms where they should be exhibiting sample of their single-storey and duplex houses.
- Prefabricated ready homes and villas are made of light steel structures, therefore try to make sure they are in compliance with earthquake regulations and that they generate the required calculations for earthquake resistance.
- It will give more confidence to know that the company is ISO certified and it gives a guarantee on its products and after-sales service.
- Try to get a 3D presentation of the house that shows the external appearance and interior design of the prefabricated house you are planning to buy.
Prefabricated Villas and houses are highly insulated against heat and sound. You need to make sure that the insulation materials are fireproof, high-durability and in compliance with international standards.
- Make sure you are getting a modular solution, which means in future you can expand it or disassemble it and transport to other location for reinstallation.
- Prefabricated steel structures for residential solutions should be secure and therefore it is important to be made of special galvanized steel profiles.
- All materials used in building prefabricated houses and villas should be high quality as these houses are intended to serve in all weather conditions and to be earthquake resistant.
- Prefabricated houses and villas are environment-friendly solutions and they should not contain any hazardous substances that could be harmful to human health and the environment.